Monday, March 21, 2016

She never asks for much, but she always wants more

I open
My mouth
To speak
but silent
"iloveyous"
fall to the ground
with such force
I can't help but to cry.
Sadly those silent
"pleaseforgivemes"
were the only words
I had power to say.
It kills me because
I have
So much
On my mind
So many
Things I need
To tell you.
I have
All the words
I didn't have
The courage to say
Trapped in my mouth.
They're choking me
I can't breathe..

And as I swallow
All the things
I wanted to say
All the feelings
I wanted to share
They all fall
To the bottom
Of my stomach
And are lost forever
Inside of me.
It burns
And it hurts
But it was just easier
To say
I didn't love you
To say
I wasn't in love with you.
It was easier to lie
And pretend
I was ok.
It was easier
Than living
With the pain
Of knowing I wasn't
And easier than
Admitting I'm not.


I've made my rounds
Once or twice
And filled my head with
"hersandthemsandonenightstands"
But still I wake up
Missing you.
I wake up
Wanting you.
I know its done and
Over, with nothing
Left to say..

(This is the last time I write to you. The last time I reach out my hand with the hope that you'll reach back. I know I fucked up, I'm sorry)


No comments:

Post a Comment