Friday, June 22, 2012

I Am Everything Evil In Their Eyes

Her family hates me, and blames me for her ungodly ways. I am the "friend" .. the "roommate" .. never referred to as her partner or lover, I am a monster to them. I am not welcome in their home; I will never be invited to a family vacation, reunion, or out to dinner. Hell, not a single one of them will even acknowledge me as an important person in her life! She is not allowed to talk about me. I am the secret. The ghost in the closet. I am everything evil in their eyes .. and she is just going through a phase. Everyday it eats at me more and more.. I just don't understand how people can HATE so much. Doesn't it get tiring holding into all that anger and blame. When is enough, enough? And when will you just love and accept your daughter because she is your daughter .. no more Hell Mary's, no more talks with a priest .. no more praying for my soul because I am damned to hell for the lifestyle I choose to have. She is an amazing person and you are missing out on her life. It just breaks my heart when she hurdles oceans for your love, and you don't even bat an eyelash.. when it gets to that point where months, years go by and you haven't spoken to or seen her. You're going to blame me for keeping her away from you, pulling her from your family.. I hope someday you will look at yourselves and see just how far and hard you pushed her. She's close to the edge and she's clawing for something, anything .. just know when you push her off that mountain of Bibles and Scriptures, I will be at the bottom waiting to catch her. I love her, every part of her, and you are only bringing us closer together. Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment