Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right..

.. and two lies don't create truth. You hurting me, because I hurt you, doesn't make it better. It won't cure the hurt and pain. It will only drive the knife deeper, creating more pain. I'm sure you'll feel justified in that moment. Stabbing me with the blade that cut you, but after that moment has came and gone. The same burning pain will be there. It's a circle of anger, and it will spread through us like a fungus. Yes, I hurt you. Yes, you hurt me.. but give me the chance to stop the cycle. Give me a chance to not make it worse, but to love regardless of the pain or hurt. I never wanted to hurt you.. I dont want to keep bleeding from this wound. Only allowing enough time to heal before ripping it open again. I'm not asking to forgive and forget, but forgive and remember.. after all of this there is still love! I know this will not be the last mistake either of us make, but to know I will love you no matter what.. Opens the door for us to learn and grow. I just need to know, that after all of this, you will still love me too..

No comments:

Post a Comment