Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Long Walk Off A Short Pier

We're both just human. Nothing more, but also nothing less.. We never think the last time, IS in fact the last time. We always think there will be more. We are told we always have tomorrow, and we love to put things off until 'later'.. but when is later? ..And what if forever ends now?! Maybe the sky isn't the limit.. Maybe this moment is it.. Maybe there is nothing more. (.. and just in case there is no forever. i will pull you close, now! Letting your scent fill my lungs, holding your hands to my chest and putting my lips to your ear. iloveyou. In this moment i dont care about forever. I dont care about tomorrow. My heart starts and stops with you, and if there is nothing more.. i would smile because in this last moment with you next to me, i would have had everything!)

No comments:

Post a Comment